Thursday, March 18, 2010

Looking for a Blogger Theme?

Yes, I redesigned my Blogger Theme, hope it fits the message of this blog.  Currently I'm not doing very well with keeping up with the blog about my life and the world in general, I guess it's good to be busy.   My current job just came to completion, and now I'm looking for the next job.  The wonderful thing is God provides, and I know He's going to do with us as He wills, that I may bring Him Glory.   Good news is I do have a job in 3 weeks with the Census Bureau if people don't fill out their census forms.   So, my plan is to work on websites and themes for the next few weeks and post them on my website www.radrodweb.com, also if you have any ideas please share and I'll make you a free theme if you let me sell the idea.
Thank you for your continual prayer for us in these days, I hope to start really making this a daily action....

No comments: