Tuesday, January 08, 2019

New Year, New Problems

With the dawn of 2019, it's got me thinking about the clean slate of a new year.   Honestly, 2018 went by so fast I really can't even remember it.   It seems that as time goes on, new problems emerge, the result of the 2nd law of thermodynamics I assume.  It seems like things I buy wear out faster now than when I was younger.   That could be two fold: China is making things cheaper and designed for failure, or maybe time is just moving a bit faster in my perception. 
Honestly,  I do think time is moving faster than it was last year, and one of the biggest changes I plan to  make this year is to document those changes on at least a daily or weekly basis here.   I haven't done a great job of it in the past, so a new leaf might make me slow down and enjoy the New Year.
The Format of this blog will change a little bit,  I plan to start reviewing content I consume here,  This includes comments on blogs I read, podcasts, sermons and music I've heard, books I read, and movies and videos I watch.   I hope this to be more of a philosophy of our modern time.   I do have another blog where I comment on my own personal Bible study: https://pbssmf.blogspot.com/   feel free to follow me there as we discuss the Word. 

So please come back and see more content as I try to build up this blog to something meaningful that can be a blessing to my readers.

No comments: