Saturday, September 24, 2005

Those "You've been Pre-Approved" Letters

We have a huge grocery sack which we keep by our sink which get’s filled in a matter of 2 weeks from all the Pre-Approved offers, which always Suck! I mean, why would I pay some company $25 bucks a month, so I can use a card, and pay them even more. I’ve started to go thru the offers with a highliter, and highlighting where I want changes then I mail the offer back without signing and give them a counter offer of lets say 0% interest for 10 Years, and you pay me for using your card. Then I fill the pre-paid envelope with this ton of paper and send it back. This must cost the Credit card company because, A) I didn’t accept thier offer, B) They need to pay someone to open the letter and read it, C) they have to pay for postage – plus the funny thing is they have to draft a custom letter back saying that they don’t accept my offers (so they need to spend even more money). I’ve made it plain all I will shop with is Federal Notes, Cash….

No comments: